Argyles North West Construction Ltd are Third Party Certified through the BM Trada Scheme which is headed by a team combined with over 15 years of experience in Passive Fire Protection, see below certified schemes:
- Fire Door Installations
- Fire Door Maintenance
- Fire Stopping
- Group A: Fire stopping and fire sealing products/ kits for penetration seals
- Group B: Fire stopping and fire sealing products for linear joint seals
- Group C: Fire stopping and fire sealing products for cavity barriers
- Group D: Fire stopping and fire sealing products for air transfer grilles
Each element has its own code and the site is photographed before and after the fire protection systems are installed and given to the client, building owners and managers in an installation report, forming a key aspect of the operations and maintenance (O&M) manual on handover.
The certification process gives our clients assurance and peace of mind that every element of every passive fire protection system we install complies with building and fire regulations BS9999 & Approved Document B.
Other services Argyles can provide:
- Detailed Fire door surveys
- Detailed Compartment surveys